Well we went to Barstow last night to drop off Shane and that was ok I guess if you like being in a car for over 6 hours! I had errands to do too! Anyway... We went to Michelle's GI appointment this morning... She is 21 ounds and COUNTING!!!!!!!! YAY!
I am so happy about that. That means that the surgery was a sucess. Her Dr. is VERY happy that she is growing and staying healthy! He said the reason why she has probably been less sick is because she has been gaining weight like crazy. So in less than 2 months she has gained a whoping 4 pounds! I love it!
James and Shawn Jr. went with me this morning and let me tell you that was way interesting! Been a while since I took them with me to an important appointment! But then again they are still so young so they don't really understand too well about how they really need to act when we are at an appointment like that. They think that it is playtime because there are toys there seeing as how it's a children's hospital I can't blame them.
I called the medical records at the hospital today to see how to get her chart sent to where we are going and wow! It's going to be 25 cents a PAGE if it's delivered to me if I send it to the hospital than it's free. Well Michelle's chart is bigger than mine and well you can only imagine how large that is!
I already have a pediatrician in mind if we are able to go back to Arizona. She is way in Chandler though but that doesn't bother me too much. I don't really mind driving seeing as how I have driven EVERYWHERE here lately. Too bad we still don't know where we are going. I just wish that would tell us already! Im a bit inpatient sometimes!!!!
Ok well off I go I promised the boys that if they didn't fight on the way to the hospital and home I would take them to Taco Bell for luch so were off for lunch!
-Tara
Thanks Google...
10 years ago