Litterally right now I have my fingers crossed that Shawn's orders read I&I duty Phoenix, AZ. He could take Hums orders but in two years if the Dr.'s say Michelle is still too sick than they will discharge him from the Marines. Which we never want that to happen so he will not accept them at all. Anyway.. Michelle is in the hospital right now. There was something wrong with her medication dosage and it caused a HUGE amount of problems.
She should hopefully be coming home today. IDK yet im going to go down and see her here in a little while. Im lonely here without her. I have the boys but they are older and don't need their momma as much as she does. Ok ok she's spoiled rotten and so is mommy so we need each other. She's so lonely there.... UGH!
Shawn Jr.'s birthday is this weekend he will be 3! I can't believe it! He is getting to be so darn big! I love it though. The kids are doing great with the excpetion of whats been going on this weekend. With Michelle in the hospital and everything!
Im wanting to go to Arizona right now so bad. It's been so cold here the last week or two that I can really use some heat!!!! I guess I should really get started on getting rid of stuff because if I don' t than we have to take it all with and I don't really want to do that. They have furniture stores wherever we go! So it's not like I have to take all of it with me but im taking the majority of it.
Thank goodness for movers though because im not packing anything excpet clothes and ya thats pretty much it! They can move everything else. That's too long of a drive to move all of that a dog and three kids! Plus I need to get a DVD player for my car cause that drive is TORTURE when they get bored!
I would be so happy if we got to go to Arizona for many reasons! My main one would be I could get a job and start getting a career on track. Im hoping that things will all work out and everything will be good! Well im off to the hospital to go see that baby!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago