Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I feel like..

A complete emotional wreck.. Its been 7 months since I have seen my husband... I have either a little less or a little more then 48 hours until I see him again. It's been 7 MONTHS. 7 very LONG and eventful months.

Currently these are my thoughts

* Why can't the laundry do itself..
* What has gotten into my kids?
*How in the world am I going to pull off everything that I have to do?
* What in the world do I wear???
* What do the kids wear?
* And last but not least... Where oh where did I put my brain that normall is completely in control of everything because currently the one that I have feels and is acting like complete mush :(

I cannot wait for this week to be over but at the same time the anxiety is really starting to get to me... I just want my husband home!!!