Tuesday, August 17, 2010

hard to think of anything

Even more so when your suffering from a horrible case of insomnia and technology cutoff. Since at&t can't get it together and fix my cable/internet/phone lines I'm stuck with the ittybity screen of a blackberry. Extremely annoying. The kids are all doing great. Michelle likes to throw me for loops every now and again but she does a lot of it out of habit. She has learned how to get her way, quite frankly its annoying but extremely brilliant. I wonder if I could see inside her little mind what I would find. I have high expectations for her. The thing of it is she has already risin above and beyond the majority of them. And of course I'm smiling from ear to ear about everything. Thr kiddos are definetly ready to go back to school (as am I lol! Shh its a secret). Were still counting down the days until Shawn returns home safe and sound. Let me just tell you that day cannot come soon enough, sleeping with a bulldog is not fun. She snores and smells very very badly. Lol! Well I guess I should go off to another night filled with no sleep. Oh I guess one good thing has come from the lack of sleep, I'm down almost 3 pant sizes!!!