Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Long days, long nights...

It seems to be the story of my life when I tell you that my long day turns into a long night.

For weeks I have not slept. Im not sure why that is but I just don't sleep. I want to sleep. Badly. I have gone to the doctor. They say it's insomnia (been there done that in the past). Their advice. Take a sleeping pill. Yuck!

I don't do pills. I could hardly swallow the medication they prescribed over the weekend for a HORRIBLE migrane that had me practically in bed all day long.

I do however get alot more done without the kiddos underfoot : ). Which means all the laundry is currently done, folded and put away. The bathrooms are all clean and my house smells like a hospital. I have a germ issue. It's no secret, I don't like germs.

I had to share, I went to a small city not too far from Oceanside today. I packed up the kids and went for a drive to Temecula to share my day with a great friend and her kiddos! I got an AWESOME deal on some clothes for my kids! I love The Children's Place (LOVE IT). I do a majority of my shopping there, so when I discovered that there was a sale on clothes I pretty much outfitted my kids for the beginning of the school year plus I found an awesome deal on backpacks at Old Navy! And that mall was AWESOME in itself! I think im going that way from here on out if I want to go shopping lol!

The kids are all doing great. Me and Abigail are starting to butt heads. She thinks she needs to get into EVERYTHING!! It's been over 4 years since I have done the toddler thing. Michelle never went through that stage. I wish she had but she kind of skipped over it. So of course I am way out of practice when it comes to making sure she isnt into the things I keep the most organized. Like the movies. They are organized by kids movies through our movies but they are also organized by title. So I am slightly annoyed that I have to totally redo it tomorrow but oh well.

Michelle needs to go back to the orthopedic doctor to schedule more fenol and botox injections. They worked so wonderfully last time and the fenol and botox have definetly worn off and she has become more stiff the last few weeks. We were asked to wait a few more weeks to give her more recovery time from her week long battle with her shunts and I think we may be able to go back now. I will give her doc a ring before I schedule that one. I have to say I am extremely grateful for the options that we have been given for her. I feel like everything that we do Michelle shows us such awesome progress that it is hard to not repeat what needs to be repeated!

Well I guess im going to go lay in bed and count sheep or something. Who knows. Maybe the tv will bore me to sleep!