Sunday, May 9, 2010

Time..

Flies..

Sometimes I wish I could just stop time and bask in the glory of the wonderful family that God has given me. I cherish each and every moment, each and everyday. Even down to the most annoying of all annoying days.

The next 7 months are going to be very trying. They will feel as though time has stopped when in all reality it will be as though my brain has. I know I will absorb everything without even knowing it and that before I know it it will be bedtime and then the morning all over again.

Without even realizing it it has gotten to the point of sheer pain within my heart knowing Shawn will be leaving soon.

My heart aches for the kids. Not being able to stop their pain and calm their individual fears about their dad. Not being able to stop my pain about being away from my bestfriend. My partner in crime.

This year he will miss Shawn Jr.'s birthday and party, our 6th anniversary, my birthday, Thanksgiving, possibly Christmas, possibly Abigail's 2nd birthday.

I ask that you please pray for the Marine's and Saliors that are due to deploy VERY soon. Please just pray for their safe return home to all of their loved ones.

Pray for strength for their families. It takes time (personal experience) for patience and strength to show.