We recently brought out many of the toys that Michelle did not get to enjoy. She had very little interest in anything that didn't rattle and we had to be careful of flashing lights due to her seizures. So being picky is the nice way of saying she missed out on alot.
I bought her this walker for her 1st Christmas back in 2006. My hopes had always been that she would learn to walk at a young age and prove her doctors wrong. When she showed no interest in it i neatly tucked it away. When Abigail began pulling herself to stand I knew it was time to pull out the trusty walker. James and Shawn both used one and they started walking soon after using one.
Abigail looked at it cautiously. I helped her to stand and hold on. She grasped the handle and then proceeded to RUN accross the living room. It was a moment when my heart ached as I now know my baby is getting bigger and is getting ready to walk. At the same time I am proud and EXCITED for her. It is a new milestone and I know she is going to love it!