It has been such a CRAZY week to say the least! These kiddos have been keeping me busy! And I love every minute of it.
Abigail has begun CRAWLING!! Really??? Seriously??? What happened to my BABY???? LOL!
She is such a stinkerbutt. She gets like 2 steps and she is done and has some SERIOUS seperation anxiety.. I pretty much get no breaks! Even if I try it is like meltdown mania! Never mind cooking or cleaning. I did kinda make her mad tonight. I made daddy put her to bed. She didn't really like that one too much.
Michelle has been having a blast at school. I swear she gets smarter and smarter every minute. I just love how much she has grown the last few weeks. I did notice tonight that her face is getting a little chunky.. Woohoo a growth spurt... Hmm bad at the same time I just bought her new clothes... Hmm...
Michelle did get her stitches out last week and I have never been so happy to see her beautiful scar looking so good. I say beautiful because without that scar and without that shunt there would be no beautiful Michelle! Haha if you ask her though she's not beautiful she is Michelle. I love when she says that.
Well I am off to bed. I am sooo super tired that wow! Mornings prove to be a little difficult!