Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My little mischevious child...

When Shawn and I were picking Michelle's name we never thought to put Mischief in there too!

Not too long after I had Abigail, Michelle just LOVED and still loves to help. I went into my room one morning after I had changed Abigail and Michelle had brought her baby into my room while I was changing her. Well I left her in the room BY HERSELF to put Abby in the swing, come back to Michelle SMEARING Desitin ON HER BABY!

If I weren't covered in it I just may have taken a picture of it but I was laughing and trying not to cry at the same time. It was literally just days after I brought Abby home.

Now everytime I change Abigail I make sure Michelle goes out of the room first! Thanks Kristen it's always fun to think about crazy things our kids do! I will have to think of things that James and Shawn did....