Sunday, June 7, 2009

Someone broke her ankle....

My poor Michelle... What I thought was just a sprain turns out to be a growth plate fracture of her right ankle....

She twisted it going down the slide with her daddy yesterday at a birthday party. She had fun right up until then. So after she woke up this morning with a fever I decided since she just had surgery and her d/c paperwork says anything over 100.5 she is to come in to just take her to Children's. Kill two birds with one stone right??? Well I thought it was just a sprain.. Grr...

So I have to call Orthopedics in the morning to get her an appointment to get it set and to get her cast scheduled. Grr... Oh well.. At least she is finally sleeping hopefully she stays asleep tonight. I really need her too. This last week has been really crazy!