Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I am BEGGING for prayers...

I sit here right now telling you that Michelle's shunt is infected. How horrible news for you to hear (read) right??? Well this is the second time in our life that we have been face to face with this unfortuate news.

Again the doctors paid no attention to the signs. Again it took me telling them that if they didn't do something that I was gonna get mad. Again... I was right..

I didn't want to be honestly who would? I just wanted an answer as to why she was acting the way she was. Well I got it and I would love to give it back and go back to where we were. I can handle crabby, whiny, pitching a fit Michelle. Honestly I miss it already. This is such a bittersweet situation.

She came out of surgery just fine just not with the news we had hoped for. Her daddy is with her tonight and she not allowed to be alone at all. If we want to so much as sleep she has to have a sitter with her. Well we feel guilty even going to the bathroom because she cannot even sit up or anything. She has to remain laying down for a couple of days.

Bummer. Please just pray that this is one of those infections that they can find and treat right away and that she is home this week!