Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Under a watchful eye...


Is what Michelle is right now. We spent over 5 hours in the ER last night for possible shunt malfunction. She was discharged only after I yanked and pulled on the DR. to not admit her to just let her sleep there. It was better for her to come home and sleep in her own bed and let me the one who is going to notice something before ANYONE else to watch her.
So again she is asleep. IDK if it is from sheer exhaustion or because she can't help but be sleepy. Im praying as hard as I can that it is because she was awake all night long that that is why she is sleepy today. She is not interested in eating, drinking, playing, she is weak, has a headache.. Everything they said she would have when she got older. Only problem is if there is increase fluid it is minimal. However her last malfunction was with these same symptoms.... :(
I promise to keep everyone updated as much as possible.