Thursday, January 1, 2009

In the last year...

January- Started out realively good.. Than grandma got sick and grandma passed away. Her and I were each others shoulders for over 5 years. So for her to be gone so quickly was hard. Friends truely showed their true colors and so did family. Most were not in the best way.

February- Started out horrible. Michelle had a shunt revision this month and got RSV and her fundoplication surgery had to be rescheduled.

March- Started looking up! Michelle got her surgery and just started thriving more than ever!

April-This is a month I would love more than anything to forget! Just miserable.. Things just were not peachy at all.. There were times where I wasn't sure Shawn and I would make it. After all we had been through it just wow.... And to top it off Michelle needed to have another shunt placed to help that cyst.

May- Was a terrific month. We found out Abigail was going to be joining our family this month! What a sweet little blessing!

June- Was great until morning sickness set in...

July- Huh what do you know more morning sickness... UGH!

August- It started to go away and James started school!

September- Found out we were having a girl and that Shawn was going to be deploying!

October- SUCKED! Shawn left and well it just stunk!

November- Was great! It really picked me up and boosted me about the baby coming!

December- EVENTFUL! That is definite! Between dr.'s and sick kids and than Christmas and than 4 days of labor! It was all worth it! Abigail is an awesome baby!

Abigail is doing great! She is completely off all oxygen support and tomorrow her IV could be out. She does have jaundice but that is an easy fix. She is on billi lights to help it.

I went in and nursed her today. Oh what an awesome feeling that was. She latched right on with no problems. She was happy to have mommy too! Nice warm fresh milk I would be happy too! They are going a little slow on her feedings but whenever I am up there she can nurse!

Cloud 1000!!!!!!!!! I have been smiling all day! Only thing is Michelle is sick and is keeping me awake at night. She refuses to sleep. Just wants to scream. And with me being as tired as I am last night I turned off her monitor and just crashed. She fell asleep not to much later. I just couldn't take it. Im hoping she will get the hint tonight and sleep. Im keeping my fingers crossed thats for sure! Well I hope everyone is having as good of a new years as I am!