Well in all honesty I have about 10 big ol days this year!
But the one im referring to is Michelle's first day at school! Im so excited! On April 14th Michelle will go to school for the very first time! I can't tell you how nervous I am....
It's not going to be me telling her no and pushing her to do it anymore... It's going to be someone else.... It's just weird that it's not me...
Im excited because she will get to go interact with kids of all sorts... No two children in her class will have the exact same condiotion... My guess is it makes for a busy classroom. Good thing though that she will not be that far from the house. She will be bussed to and from school so I can still take James to and from...
But still what am I going to do????
Thanks Google...
10 years ago