Every year there are many organizations that want to give back to military families...
This year we were able to participate in 2 of the programs. I was shocked when I learned that our family had been adopted by BOTH organizations.
On Saturday we were able to meet with one of our sponsors and let me tell you these are the SWEETEST ladies ever. We spent a good 2 hours with them and said our goodbyes and me and the kids came home. I placed the items they had purchased for the kids under the tree only to discover they would not fit. I left them there only to be brought them the next morning wondering if they could open them! lol! So out from under the tree they came!
Today we met with our other sponsors... Now if your a mommy you know the company COCALO. Look at some blankets or even possibly your crib set... This is the company that adopted us.. I was shocked to have them come in with so much.
How grateful I am to both of them and all the workers and just everyone is so hard to put into words. Some of the things that we wanted but were going to be unable to give the kids this christmas have been put under the tree for them.... So they better not gripe! lol! JK!
Now as for this GIGANTIC bear that pretty much takes up my WHOLE couch is creeping me out. I think he may find a home in the attic. If I can manage lol! We shall see...
I hope that everyone has a very merry Christmas and a Happy new year!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago