Is pretty much what I have been and I know it. Im kinda having a rough week and have good and bad news....
We will start with the bad...
Remember I said the Marine's were going to let Shawn stay behind until next depoyment??... That will not be happening. My love will be going back to fight this war.. He will be gone for the baby. As sad as we both are about it we both agree that it is his job and he joined to serve this country! You can agree or not agree with this war but please understand that if your partner flipped burgers I would never judge them it is a resectable job as is my husbands! I will miss him and will be counting down the minutes until he gets to come home..
On a brighter note...
Baby... GIRL!!!!!!!! Sweet little Abigail Marie will be arriving sometime in January! Both Shawn and I are very excited! He was able to be there for the ultrasound! So happy about that!
We are in AZ right now trying very hard to squeez in some time for both our families before he leaves and I don't want to travel too much the further along I get! Well I am completely exhausted and need to get some sleep! Ill let everyone know how things are when I get back home!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago