So since we have been to the ER Michelle has worsened with her wakening and fussyness. I decided today while James was at school to take her to see her ped. I love this Dr. She is a DO and is board certified by the AAP!
Her Dr. believes Michelle is either a.) Suffering from night terrors or b.) Getting her 2 year old molars.
Im leaning more towards BOTH! Her gums are swollen, and she only wakens the way she has been during bedtime. Sometimes 4 or 5 times a night she has me up. Being prego I get up enough on my own being woken by a frightened 2 year old makes it worst. So my husband and I have decided to move Michelle into the pack-n-play in our room for a week to see if this helps. If it does than we will wait until we get her big girl bed to put her back in her room.
It's only a matter of trial and error. We have also opted to give her tylenol during the night! Hopefully all of this helps her. Im worried that if this doesn't were going to need to have Neurosurgery tap her shunt. Which I would like to avoid at all costs!
On a brighter note my mommy is coming into town this weekend! My mom and I are very close and being without her the last few years has been hard. I miss her terribly and wish I could be there for her more as she needs it as I know she feels the same for me. Her and my father are having a tough go and she needs my support so she is coming to California for the weekend to go shopping and beach and so much more fun!
The kids are WAY excited. Now as for my big boy James and his first day and second day of school he LOVES IT!!!! He cried today when we had to leave. Im very happy that he is able to recognize a love for learning!
Thanks Google...
10 years ago