Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My big girl!

Oh my.. Yesterday was so not fun.. When mommy's flags get to flying mommy has a tendency to not take wait for an answer...

Michelle is doing better. Her scans all came back perfect. Maybe a virus? Growthspurt? Who knows. What I do know is that I am going to be having a conversation with the Neurosurgery clinic on their habbit of hanging up on patients!

We get there.. She is still acting weird... It's 4:30 at this point.. 5:00 were in a room... 6:30 we go for x-rays... Ugh couldn't stay with her cause of the baby(mind you I had all three kiddos with me). She was such a trooper cried the whole entire time but she was good for them she just wanted mommy to be with her.. 7:45 We get to CatScan and get that done.. Mommy could have punched the technician because I told her nurse to make sure they had an extra set of hands to stay in the room with her to sing her songs and keep her distracted for the 45 seconds that it takes to get the scan.. Did she NOPE! She wanted to call anesthesia and sedate her instead... I don't think so.. Unnecessary anesteshisa is a bad thing..

Scan gets done because the charge nurse in the ER LOVES us.. Everytime we go in we don't leave without a book and a stuffed animal and getting her Michelle on as she calls it.. Well she stayed in there while me and the boys watched through the window of the control room. They thought that was awesome. So we got out of there at 8:30 with every test coming back great! So mommy can relax a little bit.. No too much because even short spurts of not acting right can indicate anything...

It's been a few months since she has had to have a revision and I am really hoping that she isn't going to need one anytime soon. Poor daddy was on the otherside of California half way to Arizona because his work sent him that way and he was so worried about what was going to happen.. He was a very happy daddy when he found out we were coming home we actually got home minutes from each other. James was asleep bless his heart and Shawn Jr. was getting there. I think Michelle was sleeping too.. They didn't wake mommy up until 9 and thats because the dog was running amuck through the neighborhood scaring all of the kids! He is a really big German Shepard/Australian Shepard mix.

But thats what happened I am still keeping a very close eye on her to make sure that nothing funny starts to happen again.. And I need to get on the phone with Neurosurgery now that the office is open.. Wed. is the elective surgery day..