Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pregnancy woes

1. When you sleep it's little to none..
2. If you don't pee before you go to bed better be certain you won't be getting much sleep tonight..
3. The toilet is your bestfriend in more ways than one....
4. Forget that FAVORITE food of yours.. Now it's DISGUSTING!!!
5. There are boobs that weren't there yesterday and wow do they hurt!
6. Well im sure there is more that I can find but im gonna stop here!

I have been doing pretty well considering I chase after 3 toddlers all day long! I think I will be better here in a couple of weeks. Im trying to figure out a way for us to be able to make it out here with these rising gas prices. California is an expensive state to live in! Too bad were not just visiting. 4.51 a gallon of unleaded gas is so unfair... It's ridiculous. It's driving up all the other prices on EVERYTHING!

The kids have been doing so awesome dealing with mommy not feeling well. Well at least the boys have! Michelle not so much. She is a little peeved at me for some reason im not that sure of. She wants me but as soon as I pick her up she starts screaming for daddy! Breaks my heart!! I want my baby back!

I have another appointment in July to check up on the baby. I will be 10 weeks then! So exciting! Only 30 weeks left after that! Im due in February but im sure I will go into labor in January! My doctor seems very confident that he can get me to full term with no complications in between! Im really hoping so! I really really really want to be able to carry past 36 weeks. For some people there like oh thats term no no no it is not. The baby's lungs are not mature enough! For a child to be born so darn early there are so many complications that can arise! Shawn jr. was a 36 weeker he had Jaundice, breathing dificulties. It was so scary for me because he didn't breath right away it took him a couple of minutes.

Well that's all I write for now! Check back later for more!!!

-Tara